COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Our bike tours have concluded for 2016 – see you on a bike tour in 2017!
Bike Tours are Presented by:
Discover a portion of the oldest town in Erie County formed in 1808 along Main Street in the Hollow. We will learn about some of the earliest American settlers to the WNY area. We will frequently stop along Main Street to observe many of the historically significant buildings and their architecture. Additionally, we will ride on the former site of the New York, West Shore & Buffalo Railroad which has been converted to part of the Rails to Trails bike path system and enjoy a part of Clarence’s large farming community.
Meet in front of the White Clubhouse on “Greatbatch Way” at Main Street Town Park in Clarence: for Google Maps, use “Cummings Drive.”
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!