COST:General Admission: $15
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Our bike tours have concluded for 2016 – see you on a bike tour in 2017!
Bike Tours are Presented by:
Lost in the 1950s, the green space of the Olmsted-designed Humboldt Parkway stretched from Best Street, curving to meet Delaware Park. Its creation influenced the growth of our city and development of the area now known as the Hamlin Park Historic District. Bike with us as we explore this city neighborhood, learn of the prestigious Buffalo family that gave this area its name and a horse racetrack, and rediscover Martin Luther King, Jr. Park, originally named The Parade by Frederick Law Olmsted.
This tour meets in front of the Canisius College Student Center at 98 Hughes Avenue, Buffalo, NY, 14208. Street parking on Hughes Avenue and other surrounding streets is available.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Reservations are encouraged so we can plan for the number of participants; however they are not required.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!