COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Select for online reservations:
Our bike tours have concluded for 2016 – see you on a bike tour in 2017!
Bike Tours are Presented by:
Following the invention of the grain elevator in 1842 by local merchant Joseph Dart, Buffalo quickly became one of the largest grain ports in the world. Towering grain elevators and silos were built lining the Buffalo River for the storage and transfer of grain. Many of these grain elevators still stand, and Buffalo today remains home to the largest collection of grain elevators in the world. On this guided cycling tour, you will see many of Buffalo’s grain elevators from a variety of vantage points and learn about their history. Be sure to bring your camera!
Meet at Riverfest Park at 249 Ohio Street, Buffalo, NY 14204. Street parking is available along Ohio Street.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!