Leading Ladies: A Women’s History Bike Tour
Our bike tours have concluded for 2016 – see you on a bike tour in 2017!
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Bike Tours are Presented by:
Join us for a bike tour of the history of many of Buffalo’s prominent women! From Buffalo’s earliest days, women have played a prominent role in shaping the community, including establishing many of our community institutions. Buffalo has been the home of many well-known actresses, authors, and artists, as well as the first woman in America to be a professional architect. This guided bicycle tour will visit the homes and workplaces of many of these women who were important to both Buffalo and the nation.
Meet in front of First Presbyterian Church at One Symphony Circle, Buffalo, NY 14201.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!