COST:General Admission: $25
Student Admission: $20
Explorer Pass Holders: $20
Buffalo has a rich history of banking. On this tour, learn about the banks that helped to make Buffalo prosperous and inventive. As important as the history are the beautiful bank buildings that are part of our architectural assets admired around the world. This tour of bank buildings will focus on interior spaces. Some are still operating as banks and some now serve a different purpose. Many of these interiors are not available to the public and are only accessible on this tour.
This tour meets at the corner of Main and Seneca Streets in downtown Buffalo, in front of One Seneca Tower. Some nearby street parking is available on Seneca and other surrounding streets. The closest parking ramp is the One Seneca Ramp located under One Seneca Tower. The closest Metro Rail station is the Seneca station, a half block away to the north.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between two and a half and three hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!