COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Friday, June 2 – 6:30 PM
Mr. & Mrs. Cleveland’s Anniversary!
Friday, July 21 – 6:30 PM
Frances Folsom’s Birthday!
One of Buffalo’s most famous citizens, Stephen Grover Cleveland is still often overlooked or casually dismissed by the history books. With a meteoric rise from Sheriff of Erie County to President of the United States within just a few years, Cleveland made his mark not only on Buffalo but also on the nation.
Cleveland’s career was not without its fair share of scandal, both in Buffalo and in the White House. His White House wedding to Buffalo’s Frances Folsom was the talk of the town for more than one reason. Join us on this entertaining tour as we trace the life of Buffalo’s President, Grover Cleveland and his First Lady.
This tour meets at the statue of Grover Cleveland outside Buffalo City Hall, 65 Niagara Square, Buffalo, NY, 14202, at the northeast corner of the building facing Niagara Square. Street parking in downtown Buffalo is free after 5 PM.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately ninety minutes in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!