- This event has passed.
Brewing Buffalo: Then and Now Bus Tour
August 2, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmSold Out!
Brewing in Buffalo has continually evolved from its beginnings in the early 1800s to its present-day revival. At its peak in the early 1900s before Prohibition, Buffalo’s brewing industry included nearly 30 independent breweries producing millions of gallons of beer each year. Today, Buffalo’s brewing culture is returning, with the opening of numerous craft breweries around the city.
Join us for a four-hour bus tour to view locations important to Buffalo’s brewing past and learn about the history of brewing in the Queen City, and visit several craft breweries for interior tours and product samples.
- Tour participants must be 21 or older.
- Reservations are required for this tour! Space is limited on the bus.
- Samples are included at each of the brewery stops on the tour; light appetizers will be provided at the final stop.
- This tour is approximately four hours in length.
- The tour proceeds rain or shine.
Special Thanks to our Brewery Partners: