Explorer Passes allow you to enjoy the many tours and events Explore Buffalo offers all year round! These passes are an incredible value and a great way to explore the fascinating architecture and history of Buffalo and WNY. Plus, Explorer Passes make the perfect gift for history buffs, Buffalo enthusiasts, or the curious at heart!
Explorer Pass COVID-19 Update:
- Explorer Pass holders will continue to have free and unlimited access to more than 40 different walking and bike tours during our summer 2020 season.
- Please note that all Explore Buffalo walking and bike tours now required advance reservations, including for Explorer Pass holders receiving free tour admission. We cannot accept walk-ups at our tours at this time.
- Advance reservations can be made on our website using the Explorer Pass code you received when purchasing your Explorer Pass. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need your Explorer Pass code.
- In addition to the confirmation email, new and renewal Explorer Passes will receive a letter with their Explorer Pass code. We are no longer distributing Explorer Pass cards, as our tour check-in process is now fully contactless.
- See our full COVID-19 Tour Policies & Procedures here.
All Explorer Pass Benefits by pass level are listed below. Explorer Passes are active for one full year from the date of purchase. No recurring or automatic payments. What tours are included with the Explorer Pass? See our Explorer Pass Tour Guide!
Renewals: To see your current Explorer Pass details, use the Sign In option below and then select My Account. You can renew your pass, print a temporary Explorer Pass, view recent orders, and update your contact information within My Account. You do not need to sign in to renew your Explorer Pass: if you use the same email address, the renewal will be automatically applied to your existing Explorer Pass.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (716) 245-3032 with any questions about purchasing, renewing, or using an Explorer Pass.