No additional dates scheduled in 2015. Check back in spring 2016!
Students: $5 (with valid student ID)
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
This downtown walking tour showcases many of Buffalo’s best local architects, who designed some of the city’s most recognizable landmarks. Buildings included as part of this tour include:
- Market Arcade – Green & Wicks
- Buffalo Savings Bank (Goldome) – Green & Wicks
- Electric Tower – Esenwein & Johnson
- Hotel Lafayette – Louise Bethune
- City Hall – Dietel & Wade
- This tour is 90 minutes to two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
The tour meets in front of Spot Coffee at the corner of Delaware and Chippewa in downtown Buffalo.
Ample parking can be found on the surrounding streets and in nearby lots. The nearest Metro Rail station is at Fountain Plaza, three blocks away.