Student Cost: $5 (with valid ID)
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Thursday, May 18 – 10 AM
Thursday, June 15 – 10 AM
Thursday, July 20 – 10 AM
Thursday, August 17 – 10 AM
Thursday, September 21 – 10 AM
Thursday, October 19 – 10 AM
The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is a hive of construction activity and development, with gleaming new medical facilities rising each year. See soon-to-open additions to the campus, including the University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and the John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital. This tour includes interior stops at the Innovation Center, University at Buffalo Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics, and Gates Vascular Institute. This tour is made possible by the support and cooperation of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
The tour meets in front of the Innovation Center at 640 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203. Metered parking is available along Ellicott Street, or in the paid parking lot across the street from the Innovation Center.