COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
While Buffalo museums are well-known for the collections within their walls, their architecture, location history, and outside art are also impressive. Celebrate the summer season, and join us for a tour of the artwork that is on display outdoors in the Museum District — at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, the Burchfield-Penney Art Center, and the Buffalo History Museum.
Meet at the bottom of the stairs on the east side of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery on Lincoln Parkway, across from Hoyt Lake.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!