COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
This tour gives us the opportunity to focus on the public art of downtown Buffalo. Come walk with us as we view and appreciate the varied media in downtown Buffalo’s sculptures, monuments, building ornamentation, advertising and street art.
This tour meets at the Western New York Book Arts Center at 468 Washington Street, Buffalo, NY 14203, at the corner of Washington and Mohawk Streets. Two-hour metered parking is available on surrounding streets, and the Mohawk Parking Ramp is on the opposite corner. The Lafayette Square Station of the Metro Rail is around the corner on Main Street.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!