There are no future 2019 dates for this tour – this tour will return in summer 2020!
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $10
Explorer Pass Holders: $5
This tour includes admission to the Elbert Hubbard Museum and a donation to Baker Memorial Church.
Tour Meets At:
Roycroft Power House39 South Grove Street, East Aurora, NY 14052
Join us for a walking tour of the charming Village of East Aurora to discover its rich history and many connections to the Arts & Crafts movement! Elbert Hubbard, one-time partner of John Larkin of Buffalo’s Larkin Soap Company, was one of the chief promoters of the Arts & Crafts style in architecture, furniture, stained glass, wallpaper, and other hand crafts in the United States. The base of Hubbard’s operations was the Roycroft Campus in the Village of East Aurora, where this tour begins and ends. The tour will include interior visits to the Hubbard Museum, featuring an engaging variety of hand crafted antiques, as well as the Baker Memorial Church, featuring a complete set of color-rich stained glass windows by the Tiffany Company. At the end of the tour, the Roycroft Inn is the perfect place for an optional lunch (not included in the tour price).
This tour meets outside the Roycroft Power House at 39 South Grove Street, East Aurora, NY 14052 (across the street from the Roycroft Inn). Parking is available on site.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.