COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
Discover a portion of the oldest town in Erie County, formed in 1808, as we walk along Main Street in the Hollow. We will learn about some of the earliest American settlers to the Western New York area as we tour Main Street to observe many of the historically significant buildings and their architecture. On this two-mile walking tour, we will explore the history of buildings that now house museums, shops, and restaurants.
Meet in front of the White Clubhouse on “Greatbatch Way” at Main Street Town Park in Clarence: for Google Maps, use “Cummings Drive.”
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!