COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
One of the most charming village centers in Erie County, Lancaster has a wealth of historic commercial and residential architecture, including the landmark Lancaster Opera House with its prominent clock tower. The Village of Lancaster continues to be a popular place to live and shop, with many unique events held year round. Join us on a walking tour of this historic village to learn more about the history of the village and appreciate its historic landmarks and streetscapes.
Meet in front of the Lancaster Historical Society at 40 Clark Street, Lancaster, NY 14086.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!