COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Saturday, September 16 – 10 AM
Join us for a walking tour of one of the most charming villages in Erie County. There is much more to Hamburg than the Erie County Fair and snow! This tour will explore Hamburg’s Main Street, which is a National Historic District consisting of 62 contributing buildings, most of which date back to the 1800s. Along the 1.5 mile route, participants will enjoy the beautiful architecture, churches, parks, and gardens while learning some of the history of the “Town That Friendship Built.”
Meet at Main Street Ice Cream at 35 Main Street, Hamburg, NY 14075. Parking is available along the surrounding streets, or in the adjacent municipal parking lot.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!