COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Wednesday, August 30 – 6 PM
Buffalo’s waterfront is bustling with activity! Join us on this bike tour to see all of the waterfront rapidly transforming while learning some of the area’s history. This bike tour will begin on the Outer Harbor, enjoying some of the new bike trails recently constructed there. Following the Buffalo River, the tour will pass some of Buffalo’s grain elevators which now share the river’s shores with newly built apartments and parks. Arriving at the Inner Harbor, the tour will finish with an overview of Canalside and the development of the surrounding area.
Please bring $1 exact change to take the Bike Ferry across the Buffalo River from Canalside at the end of the tour.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!