COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Sunday, September 24 – 10 AM
Bike Tours are sponsored by:
This tour is a great introduction to the “new Buffalo” for both weekend visitors and ex-pats returning for the weekend, as well as for local residents from the city and suburbs who want to see for themselves what all the excitement is about at Canalside and Downtown Buffalo.
Some of the tour highlights at the waterfront include the “Shark Girl” and “Tim Horton” statues at Canalside, HarborCenter, and the Cobblestone District. Moving into downtown, the tour will stop at Niagara and Lafayette Squares to see buildings such as the Robert H. Jackson Federal Courthouse and Hotel Lafayette. Passing through the Theater District, the tour will also visit the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus and see the future home of the UB Medical School that is currently under construction.
Meet at the Tim Horton statue at Main Street & Marine Drive.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!