COST:General Admission: $20
Student Admission: $15
Explorer Pass Holders: $15
Sunday, September 17 – 1 PM
Any busy harbor is a dangerous place and Buffalo’s harbor has been no exception. Ships collided, boilers exploded, and fires and explosions were almost commonplace. Join us for a cruise aboard the Miss Buffalo and listen to the stories of many of Buffalo’s maritime disasters and enjoy the scenic views of Buffalo’s waterfront. This tour is being given in cooperation with the Buffalo Harbor Museum. The Buffalo Harbor Museum will have copies of their book “Fire and Water – Disasters on the Buffalo Harbor and the Surrounding Waterfront” available for sale for $25.00 (Cash and Check Only).
- Space is limited and reservations are required!
- The Miss Buffalo will leave the dock promptly at 1 PM – please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in and board.
- This tour is two hours in length.
- Explore Buffalo will contact you if this tour is cancelled due to weather.
- All food and beverages must be obtained through Buffalo Harbor Cruises.
- Cameras are encouraged!