Disasters of Buffalo Harbor Cruise
Sunday, June 17 – 2 PM
Saturday, September 15 – 1 PM
General Admission: $20
Student Admission: $15
Explorer Pass Holders: $15
Any busy harbor is a dangerous place and Buffalo’s harbor has been no exception. Ships collided, boilers exploded, and fires and explosions were almost commonplace. Join us for a cruise aboard the Miss Buffalo and listen to the stories of many of Buffalo’s maritime disasters and enjoy the scenic views of Buffalo’s waterfront. This tour is being given in cooperation with the Buffalo Harbor Museum. The Buffalo Harbor Museum will have copies of their book “Fire and Water – Disasters on the Buffalo Harbor and the Surrounding Waterfront” available for sale for $25.00 (Cash and Check Only).
- Space is limited and reservations are required!
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour start time – the Miss Buffalo will leave the dock promptly at the start time. Late arrivals will miss the boat!
- This tour is two hours in length.
- Explore Buffalo will contact you if this tour is cancelled due to weather.
- All food and beverages must be obtained through Buffalo Harbor Cruises.
- Cameras are encouraged!