There are no dates available for this tour in 2018. New dates will be available in spring 2019 for our 2019 tour season. Check our Calendar for currently available tours!
General Admission: $25
Explorer Pass Admission: $20
Tour Meets At:
Miss BuffaloMiss Buffalo, Buffalo, NY 14202
Prohibition was a busy time for Buffalo’s waterfront. With legal alcohol available just across the Niagara River in Canada, a short boat trip across the border could bring alcohol into Buffalo. In the way of that short trip were an increasing number of patrol boats on the lookout for smugglers. Join us for a cruise aboard the Miss Buffalo II and listen to stories of rum running and smuggling and enjoy the scenic views of Buffalo’s waterfront.
To complete the Prohibition Cruise experience, and celebrate the return of local distilleries, a local distillery will provide samples on each cruise.
- Space is limited and reservations are required!
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour start time – the Miss Buffalo will leave the dock promptly at the start time. Late arrivals will miss the boat!
- This tour is two hours in length.
- Explore Buffalo will contact you if this tour is cancelled due to weather.
- All food and beverages must be obtained through Buffalo Harbor Cruises.
- Cameras are encouraged!