The 2022 Community Cultural Speaker Series, presented by Uniland, features six dynamic cultural organizations. Join us on Zoom at 7pm each Wednesday beginning on February 16th!
- February 16 – Holocaust Resource Center & Buffalo Jewish Federation, Nick Leibovic
- February 23 – Buffalo Niagara LGBTQ+ History Project, Adrienne Hill
- March 2 – Seneca Iroquois National Museum, Hayden Haynes
- March 9 – Niagara Falls Underground Railroad Heritage Center, Saladin Allah
- March 16 – Michigan Street African-American Heritage Corridor, Audrey Clark
- March 23 – Los Artistas del Barrio Buffalo, Michele Agosto
Our goal through the Community Cultural Speaker Series is to provide programs about the diverse history and culture of our community and promote a greater understanding of WNY’s diverse communities. We’re working to develop stronger relationships with local organizations to expand our understanding of what makes Buffalo such a unique place to live.
Registration for this series is free thanks to the generous sponsorship support of Uniland Development Company. One registration provides access to all six presentations – you do not need to register for individual presentation dates. The access link for six presentations will be the same and will be in the registration confirmation email. Each presentation will be approximately one hour in length.
Uniland Development Company is proud to support Explore Buffalo’s work enabling people to discover Buffalo’s great architecture, history, and neighborhoods. Uniland is Explore Buffalo’s founding corporate sponsor for the Community Cultural Tour Program highlighting the diverse history and culture of WNY’s communities.