COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Thursday, January 18 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, January 20 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, January 25 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, January 27 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, February 1 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, February 3 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, February 8 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, February 10 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, February 15 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, February 17 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, February 22 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, February 24 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, March 1 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, March 3 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, March 8 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, March 10 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, March 15 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, March 17 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, March 22 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, March 24 – 10:30 AM
Thursday, March 29 – 10:30 AM
Saturday, March 31 – 10:30 AM
Join us for a winter tour of downtown landmarks, focusing on interior spaces to stay warm! This tour covers a variety of architectural styles and successful adaptive reuses of buildings in the southern part of downtown Buffalo. Buildings featured on this tour include St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Ellicott Square Building, Old Post Office, and St. Joseph’s Cathedral. There are short outdoor walks to get from building to building, with the tour designed to allow tour takers to spend most of the time indoors.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather!
- Winter Weather Cancellation Policy: This tour will be cancelled if there is a Travel Advisory in place in the City of Buffalo.
- Cameras are encouraged!
This tour meets at the Buffalo Harbor Museum at 66 Erie Street, near the corner of Franklin and Swan Streets (Erie Street has been converted into a park). Click here for a map and directions to the Harbor Museum. Street parking in downtown Buffalo is free on weekends. Private paid parking lots do require payment on weekends. The nearest Metro Rail stop is the Swan Street station, approximately two blocks away.