Friday, January 5 – CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER
Friday, January 12 – 12 PM
Friday, January 19 – 12 PM
Friday, January 26 – 12 PM
Friday, February 2 – 12 PM
Friday, February 9 – 12 PM
Friday, February 16 – 12 PM
Friday, February 23 – 12 PM
General Admission: $10
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
The Goldome Bank is one of Buffalo’s most recognizable landmarks, with its gold-leafed dome glistening in the sun. Built in 1901 as Buffalo Savings Bank, today the building is a branch of M&T Bank. From the Steps to Success at the entrance to the top of the golden finial on the dome, this building was designed to convey an impression of prosperity and stability. Join us for an interior tour of this iconic downtown building, and discover the incredible architectural detail found throughout the interior.
This tour meets inside the Goldome Bank, now M&T Fountain Plaza Branch, at One Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14203. Meet by the antique banks next to the Main Street entrance. Street parking is available on nearby streets, and the Metro Rail Fountain Plaza station is directly outside the building.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is 45 minutes to one hour in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather! Most of this tour is indoors, but a brief portion of the tour is outside.
- Winter Weather Cancellation Policy: This tour will be cancelled if there is a Travel Advisory in place in the City of Buffalo. A notification will be sent out to any pre-registered guests at least one hour in advance of any cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, a transfer to a different tour date or a refund will be provided.
- Cameras are encouraged! Please note there are photography restrictions in certain sections of this tour.