COST:General Admission: $25
Student Admission: $20
Explorer Pass Holders: $20
TR Site Members: $20
2017 Dates Coming Soon!
Get an in-depth look at Buffalo’s world-famous music hall! Explore the interior spaces and iconic exterior of Kleinhans Music Hall, a National Historic Landmark designed by renowned architects Eliel & Eero Saarinen, with assistance from designer Charles Eames. It is a modern masterpiece, home of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra for nearly 75 years. In 2016, Kleinhans Music Hall had its biggest interior rehabilitation since the 1960s, including new seats and carpeting. Included in admission is a Kleinhans Music Hall commemorative book by Brian Carter.
The tour begins at the statue of Chopin outside of Kleinhans Music Hall at 3 Symphony Circle, Buffalo, NY 14201. Parking is available in the Kleinhans Music Hall parking lot.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- This tour proceeds rain or shine.
- Interior photography is permitted.