Delaware Avenue Midway
Our Delaware Midway tour has concluded for the season and will return in spring 2020. Check our Calendar for available winter tours.
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
TR Site Members: FREE
Tour Meets At:
Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site641 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202
Historically the most prestigious address in Buffalo, Delaware Avenue is full of historic and architectural treasures. Join us for this tour of historic landmarks on the section of Delaware Avenue from North Street to Tupper Street (for the other half of “Millionaire Mile,” see the Delaware Avenue Mansions tour). Featured prominently in the tour are the Midway rowhouses, which are the only group of rowhouses built on Delaware Avenue. Also seen on this tour are historic mansions, churches, social clubs, and commercial buildings, which provide a glimpse into society life of Buffalo’s capitalists and business elite in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
This tour meets at the Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site at 641 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202. Meet in front of the Site, on the Delaware Avenue side. Parking is available in the TR Site’s parking lot accessible from Franklin Street or Delaware Avenue.
- General Admission: $15
- Student Admission: $5
- Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
- TR Site Members: FREE
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.