Inside Delaware Avenue Mansions
Our Inside Delaware Mansions tour has concluded for the season and will return in spring 2020. Check our Calendar for available winter tours.
General Admission: $20
Explorer Pass Holders: $15
Student Admission: $15
Tour Meets At:
Clement Mansion786 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209
Join us for a tour that features the interior of two historic mansions on Buffalo’s Millionaire’s Row. This tour will be a trip back in time to the Gilded Age, as you learn about the fascinating history of Buffalo’s business leaders at the turn of the twentieth century. As Buffalo’s elite tried to outdo one another, they built larger and larger mansions along Delaware Avenue, hiring prominent architects and using the best materials available.
This tour visits the interiors of the former Clement Mansion, now home to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and American Red Cross, and the former Lockwood Mansion, now home to Child & Family Services. Explore Buffalo is proud to partner with both organizations to showcase the history of their buildings, and thanks them for their support.
This tour meets at the Clement Mansion, home to the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra and American Red Cross, at 786 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14209 at the corner of Summer Street. Parking is available in the mansion’s parking lot, accessible from Delaware Avenue or Summer Street.
- General Admission: $20
- Explorer Pass Holders: $15
- Student Admission: $15
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!