COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
Delaware Avenue is well known for its many Gilded Age mansions, but there are also many magnificent landmarks found along Buffalo’s Millionaire’s Row not built as residences. Join us on this tour to learn about some of the most prominent landmarks on Delaware Avenue, including the Saturn Club, Blessed Sacrament Church, and Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church. Along the way, learn about some of the prominent families who once lived on Delaware Avenue and led the way in building these beautiful buildings that we continue to enjoy today.
This tour meets in the parking lot behind Catholic Academy West Buffalo, 1069 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, N.Y. 14209. The entrance to the parking lot is on Linwood Avenue, north of West Utica Street. Parking in the church lot is allowed for this tour.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!