COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Saturday, October 28 – 10 AM
Saturday, November 4 – 10 AM
Sunday, November 12 – 10 AM
Saturday, November 18 – 10 AM
Sunday, November 26 – 10 AM
Designed by Frederick Law Olmsted to be the principal approach to the jewel of his Buffalo park system, Delaware Park, Lincoln Parkway is one of the most beautiful streets in Buffalo. The homes along Lincoln Parkway, constructed in the early part of the twentieth century by some of Buffalo’s wealthiest families, represent a wide variety of architectural styles. This tour will be a ‘walk in the park’ as we explore the neighborhood and the stories of the families who have lived there!
The tour meets at the statue of Abraham Lincoln in front of the Rose Garden in Delaware Park. Click here for a map. Abundant free street parking on Lincoln Parkway is available.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!