COST:General Admission: $20
Explorer Pass Holders: $15
Join us for a walking tour of the historic Parkside neighborhood focused on the Arts & Crafts style in residential design. The Parkside neighborhood adjacent to Frederick Law Olmsted’s includes many excellent examples of the Arts & Crafts and Craftsman style homes. This tour will include history and background of the Arts & Crafts movement, as illustrated by various Arts & Crafts homes in the Parkside neighborhood. This tour will include the interior of one private residence.
Proceeds from this tour benefit the Parkside Community Association and Explore Buffalo.
- October 22 – The tour meets at the corner of Colvin & Crescent Avenues. Street parking is available on Crescent Avenue and other nearby streets.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!