This information is subject to change based on the appropriate local, state, and federal guidelines with respect to COVID-19. This information is accurate as of June 2021.
- Student tours will be limited to 15 students and a maximum of two adult chaperones.
- Following CDC recommendations and NYS guidelines, individuals who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear a mask while attending Explore Buffalo’s outdoor school tours. Unvaccinated individuals are asked to continue to wear a mask on Explore Buffalo tours. It is our recommendation that if your group contains a mix of vaccinated and unvaccinated students that all students wear a face covering for the duration of the tour.
- There may be opportunities for multiple groups of up to 15 students each to take a tour at the same time (albeit with a separate docent). This is subject to docent availability and will be handled on a case by case basis.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, Explore Buffalo currently has very limited ability to arrange, coordinate, or otherwise provide any transportation.
- Many of the buildings along our tour routes are closed or limited to public access. Because of this, all tours will take place 100% outside, and restrooms will be unavailable.
- All tours and workshops are $7 per student, with the exception of Silo City which is a partner tour and costs $8.