Elevator Music at Silo City
Elevator Music is a unique experience combining historical walking tour with live music performances. On this tour we will explore aspects of the architecture and history of Silo City through words and sounds. Live musicians will perform original compositions inside Silo City’s spaces. Elevator Music is written and directed by WNY-born composer Nathan Hall and includes works for voices, saxophone, percussion, and electronics.
The tour meets at Silo City, 120 Silo City Row, Buffalo, NY, 14203. Turn from Ohio Street onto Silo City Row, and enter Silo City through the gate. Ahead on your right will be a small brick office building, where the tour will assemble. Ample parking is available on site.
- Advance reservations are strongly encouraged for this tour. Tickets will also be sold at the door.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- Elevator Music is approximately one hour in length, with five available times: 3:00, 4:00, 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00 PM.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes; no sandals or open-toed shoes are permitted on this tour.
- The tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!