Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
There are no dates available for this tour in 2018. New dates will be available in spring 2019 for our 2019 tour season. Check our Calendar for currently available tours!
Student Cost: $5 (with valid ID)
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Tour Meets At:
Innovation Center640 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
The Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus is a hive of construction activity and development, with gleaming new medical facilities bringing a modern feel to the heart of the city. This tour begins at the Innovation Center and includes interior stops at several Medical Campus locations . This tour is made possible by the support and cooperation of the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus, Inc.
The tour meets in front of the Innovation Center at 640 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY 14203. Metered parking is available along Ellicott Street, or in the paid parking lot across the street from the Innovation Center.
- General Admission: $15
- Student Admission: $5 (with valid ID)
- Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.