Select a tour name for more info
Walking tours of downtown Buffalo’s architecture and history.
- Best of Buffalo
- Masters of American Architecture
- Turn of the Century Treasures
- Downtown Deco
- Presidents in Buffalo
- Buffalo Sports History
- Leading Ladies: Downtown Women’s History
- Seeing Downtown Through Binoculars
- Postmodern Downtown Architecture
- Looking Up: Downtown Ceilings & Skylights
- Mr. & Mrs. Grover Cleveland
- Inside Downtown – North (Winter)
- Inside Downtown – South (Winter)
Unique one-time offerings including interior home tours and more!
Tours of the historic Allentown neighborhood, in partnership with the Allentown Association and Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site.
Tours of City of Buffalo neighborhoods.
- Bidwell Parkway
- Black Rock
- Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Columbus Parkway
- Cottage District
- Elmwood Village’s Albright Estate
- Elmwood Village Victorians
- Gates Circle
- Hamlin Park
- Larkin District
- Main Street: Old Meets New
- Michigan Street African-American Heritage Tour
- Old First Ward
- Scajaquada Creek Walking Tour
- University District
In-depth tours on board a comfortable motor coach.
Buffalo is a beautiful city to enjoy by bike!
Bike tours are presented by:
- Central Park & Parkside by Bike
- Historic Clarence by Bike
- Landmarks & Landscapes by Bike
- Leading Ladies: Women’s History by Bike
- Luxury Living: Delaware District by Bike
- On & Around Richmond Avenue by Bike
- Outdoor Art by Bike
- Outer Harbor Highlights by Bike
- Pedaling Humboldt Parkway
- Scajaquada Creek by Bike
- Silo Spin: Grain Elevators by Bike
- Waterfront Views by Bike
- What’s New in Buffalo by Bike
- Victorian Views by Bike
Custom tours are always available for groups. We provide private walking tours or step-on bus docents, and all of our tours can be customized to meet your group’s interests.
We are proud to provide tours to schoolchildren, to instill in them an appreciation for Buffalo’s architecture and history at an early age.