Want to explore Buffalo by bike but don’t have your own bike? No problem, Reddy Bikeshare is conveniently available in over 39 locations around the city. As an Explore Buffalo Partner, members can take advantage of a free trial membership with Reddy Bikeshare.
- Visit Reddybikeshare.com or download the Social Bicycles app to register.
- Choose the 2-Day Pass, which will allow you access to any one of 200 bikes around the city for 48 hours.
- Enter in promo code: EXPLORE19 when prompted. Your subscription fee will be waived, just pay $0.10 cents per minute to ride. Parking fees and fines may occur.
- Use the app to locate bikes, or simply walk up to one and enter your account number and PIN. Unlock the bike, place the U-lock in the holster and ride! You can lock the bike to any other Reddy station or public bike rack in the city of Buffalo at the end of your trip.
- The seat adjusts to your height, and there are three gears on your right handle and a bell on your left, use them!
- Press the “HOLD” button on the bike’s keypad before locking the bike in order to keep your bike reserved while you make stops along your trip.
- Find Bounty Bikes to accrue credit. When you find a Reddy bike outside a station or free parking zone, bring it back to a station for us and receive $1.00 in riding credit.