Explore Buffalo’s Spotlight Tour Series explores a different unique building each month. Access provided on the Spotlight Tours is not typically available to the general public, and the tour is often led by the building’s owner, manager, architect, or someone else intimately familiar with the building and its history and architecture.
Space is limited on the Spotlight Tours, and reservations are required.
Upcoming Spotlight Tours:
- October Spotlight Tour: 155 Chandler Street
- October Spotlight Tour: Parkside Neighborhood & William S. Wicks House
- October Spotlight Tour: Buffalo Harbor Museum
- November Spotlight Tour: George Urban Estate
- Holiday Spotlight Tour: Twentieth Century Club