COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
No further dates for this tour available in 2017 – check back in 2018!
Join us for a unique look at Silo City as we focus on natural and artistic features of the campus. In the past several years, major efforts have been undertaken at Silo City to restore natural plantings and habitats, led by PUSH Buffalo. These environmental projects have taken place with Buffalo’s historic grain elevators in the background. More recently, students from the University at Buffalo and other artists have added to the grounds with artistic installations. This tour will reveal the regeneration of this former industrial powerhouse.
The tour meets in the parking lot at the corner of Ohio Street & Silo City, Buffalo, NY 14202. Ample parking is available on site.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes; no sandals or open-toed shoes are permitted on this tour.
- The tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!