Silo City: Grounded
Our Silo City tours have concluded for the season and will return in spring 2020. Check our Calendar for available winter tours.
General Admission: $20
Student Admission: $15
Explorer Pass Holders: $15
Tour Meets At:
Silo City120 Silo City Row, Buffalo, NY 14203
At ground level, experience the monumental scale of the grain elevators constructed in Buffalo in the first half of the twentieth century, and also see how they are now being repurposed. On this guided walk around the grounds of Silo City, you will enter the ground floor work areas of two grain elevators, and a malthouse. You will also see new projects including “Elevator B.”
The tour meets at Silo City, 120 Silo City Row, Buffalo, NY, 14203. Turn from Ohio Street onto Silo City Row, and enter Silo City through the gate. On your right will be a large gravel parking lot where the tour will begin. Ample parking is available on site.
- General Admission: $20
- Student Admission: $15
- Explorer Pass Holders: $15
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is between ninety minutes and two hours in length.
- Please arrive promptly for your tour – we are unable to accommodate late arrivals for this tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes; no sandals or open-toed shoes are permitted on this tour.
- The tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.