There are no dates available for this tour in 2018. New dates will be available in spring 2019 for our 2019 tour season. Check our Calendar for currently available tours!
General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
Tour Meets At:
Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd96 Jewett Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14214
Planned by Frederick Law Olmsted as an accompaniment to his Buffalo park & parkway system, the Parkside neighborhood features graceful tree-lined streets that curve around Delaware Park. Always one of the most popular neighborhoods in Buffalo, the homes of the Parkside neighborhood represent a range of architectural styles from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, including Arts & Crafts, Victorian, and American Foursquare.
Neighborhood landmarks include the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd where the tour begins, the Art Deco former Pierce Arrow showroom at Main Street and Jewett Parkway, and the Darwin Martin House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright (admission to the Darwin Martin House is not included in this tour). Join us on a walking tour of this picturesque Buffalo neighborhood to discover the beauty and history of its street, homes, and past residents.
The tour meets at the Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd at 96 Jewett Parkway, Buffalo, NY 14214, at the corner of Jewett Parkway and Summit Avenue. Street parking is available on Jewett Parkway, Summit Avenue, and other nearby streets.
- General Admission: $15
- Student Admission: $5
- Explorer Pass Holders: FREE
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.