COST:General Admission: $15
Student Admission: $5
Explorer Pass Holders: Free
Our bike tours have concluded for 2016 – see you on a bike tour in 2017!
Bike Tours are Presented by:
Join us for a bike tour through two of Buffalo’s most picturesque neighborhoods. We’ll pass by the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Darwin Martin House as we bike the Olmsted-planned curving streets of the Parkside neighborhood. Crossing over the Belt Line Railroad, we will also explore the prestigious Central Park Neighborhood, including Depew and Morris Avenues, where we will see the former homes of famous Buffalo families, such as the Kittingers and Oisheis. Returning to Olmsted’s Delaware Park, we will rediscover the park’s former quarry.
Meet outside the Parkside Lodge in Delaware Park at 84 Parkside Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- Helmets are required for all tour participants. Each tour participant must have a bicycle in good working condition; participants are also required to sign a waiver before the tour.
- The minimum age for this tour is 14 years old.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time. Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and dress for the weather.
- In the event of heavy rain or other severe weather, this tour will be canceled.
- Cameras are encouraged!